Noticebard.com intends to be the website for educational opportunities across various streams in India.
The website started in February 2017 is gaining popularity with 1.4 lakh+ readers visiting the site every month.
To further our mission of creating the site of ‘educational opportunities’ Noticebard is hiring Content Managers aka Opportunity Hounds.
This is a part-time job meant and has a healthy stipend attached to it. 🙂
- Are you an expert Googler who can find interesting events and opportunities for students in India?
- Does the very idea of finding an interesting event or opportunity excite you? (Oh, so many people will benefit from this! Oh this opportunity is exciting!).
- Can you spare a minimum of 14 hours/week for this (7 hours/week during exams, internships, etc.)?
- Are you good at formatting content and comfortable with writing/reading online?
- Do you have a laptop/desktop and access to internet?
If yes, then do apply for the position of a Content Manager at NoticeBard! Let’s create a world (a website actually) that is full of opportunities!
The last date to apply is May 25.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn a healthy stipend (Rs. 2000-11,000/month).
- Learn ABCs and XYZs of online content management (using WordPress, formatting content, SEO).
- Help 1000s of students find interesting educational opportunities.
- Get a certificate of internship.
To apply, please fill the form here.