About the company
NoticeBard.com is an educational content website with the mission of enabling informed and inspired careers.
Today, NoticeBard is a leading educational opportunities portal and reaches out to 8 lakh unique visitors every month and is the 1250th most popular website in India.
We now have 75,000 email subscribers and the list is growing by 100 a day. Our readers love and trust us!
Quality, carefully curated content is at the heart of NoticeBard.
If the written word, community building, managing and leading virtual teams, and curating content interests you, this position could be for you.
- Format, edit, optimize, tag, and publish various forms of content on NoticeBard: opportunities, events, internship experiences
- Lead, train, and manage a virtual team of interns and content produced by them
- Interview people who are up to something in their careers
- Ideate feature stories, career advisory pieces
- Commission various content pieces
- Enter into collaborations with various organisations (NGOs, Think Tanks, Law Firms, Law Journals) on publishing articles on various thematics
- Assist in digital marketing initiatives
Are you saying a huge YES! to the following?
- Does the idea of managing teams and producing quality content at scale excite you?
- Does carefully formatted, dramatically correct content make you go, wohoo?
- Do you like writing?
- Would you like to build a close-knit, purpose-driven community around education and content?
- Does serving young students across India resonate with you?
- Do you have the roll-up-your-sleeves and get the work done attitude?
Do you have the below 3 qualities/skills?
- Excellent English language skills (both written and oral)
- Leading and managing teams
- Know-how of various content and marketing strategies and tools: SEO, SMO, Keyword tools, etc.
- Attention to detail
If yes, you should apply for the position of a Content Manager at NoticeBard.
- This is a full-time position requiring intense work. Work-hours are flexible, but meetings/deadlines have to be done on time
- Work on creating content that impacts 1000s of students lives every month
- This is a remote, work-from-home position. Work from anywhere!
- The work-environment is liberal, entrepreneurial, and young with a focus on learning and growth of all (we pay you to read books, do courses, in the ‘work time’)
- Learn the ins and outs of online media, online education, and entrepreneurship
Educational Qualifications and Work experience
- You must have a minimum of 3-years of work experience in related fields.
- You must be a graduate.
Anywhere in India. This is a remote position.
To apply, please fill the form here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.