HackerRank is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the remote Content Engineer Internship.
HackerRank is a tech company that focuses on competitive programming challenges for both consumers and businesses. Developers compete by trying to program according to provided specifications.
About the Internship
- Write great code and curate project-type interview questions that other great engineers will solve.
- Curating real-world, practical programming challenges
- Follow a structured approach while solving problems.
- Provide inputs on building infrastructure and internal tools for the platform.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders every week to keep them abreast of your plan and validate your ideas.
- Strong content curation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in web development (Frontend/Backend)
- You are highly articulate with good communication skills.
- Clear and Structured thinking.
- Cheerful and self-motivated individual
Life as an intern at HackerRank
World class mentors, great culture and amazing people and opportunities to make a difference all in a real world scenario and right at the beginning of your career! If this sounds exciting, read on…
- Each one of you will be paired with a mentor, who will support you throughout your internship.
- You get to push your code to prod and contribute to meaningful & real-world projects right from your first month.
- Transparent communication is the key metrics binding all of us here. You’ll have access to all the information needed including the company’s progress every week directly from the Executive team.
- You’ll have direct access to all employees in the company and can always challenge the status quo enabling you to be more data driven.
- Whether you’re graduating and seeking a full-time position after your internship, or hoping to return for another internship next year, you’ll be considered for a returning offer during your internship.
- You get to design your own internship page with your batch.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.