Applications are invited for Content and Administrative Manager Under DST Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 December.
About IISER Pune
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Ph.D. in any branch of Science with minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in science writing/editing and in use of digital media including managing content for website and social media OR Master’s degree in science with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in science writing/editing; use of digital media including managing content for website and social media.
Preference: For candidates with the following work experience
- Writing / communicating about science and research including through use of graphic design, science illustration, or science videos / podcasts, etc
- Research and administration related communications at scientific and government research institute / university or in any reputed organization.
Age: Not more than 40 years as on last date of application.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Create and post content for the website and social media pages that include but not limited to edits / updates of events, initiatives, Programmes, news, etc.; involves sourcing, writing, preparing content along with necessary photos / videos / graphics
- Undertake website improvements and coordinate with internal / external technical and design teams to manage website content
- Collate, draft, edit and proofread communications materials including news posts, press releases, brochures, reports, newsletters, etc., for online and print content
- Take active part in team working by contribution towards everyday working, planning and overall delivery of objectives
- The person will be responsible for managing project related administrative tasks and engagements
- Lead on organizing meetings (internal & external), travel and accommodation for the team
- Maintain reports and spreadsheets and related activities
- Assist in maintaining filing structure, saving and retrieving important documents and information
- Perform other additional tasks as needed
Interested candidates should fill online application available on link click here to apply on or before December 31, 2021.
Initially for a period of one year extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 55,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- per month depending on experience.
Click here to view the official notification of Content and Administrative Manager Under DST Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: