The Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), New Delhi invites applications for the post of Consultant (HR).
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), a Section 8 ‘Not-for-Profit Company’ of the Government of India, has been set up as DBT’s interface agency, to serve as a single-window for emerging biotech companies.
- Hiring and recruitment for BIRAC and Project Management Units (PMUs) under BIRAC.
- Guidance on RTI matters, Parliamentary questions, and other statutory correspondence with Ministries and other Government bodies.
- Review existing policies and revision wherever required.
- Explore and hire office space, negotiating and mediating on behalf of BIRAC.
- Any other related job.
- Those retired as Deputy Secretary/ Director level position from Central/ State Government/ Autonomous bodies/ Ministries/ other Govt. Departments. Or
- Employees of PSUs under Govt. of India superannuated as General Manager/ Group General Manager.
- Experience: More than 25 years.
A fixed monthly amount shall be admissible, arrived at by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement. For the applicant from PSUs, wherever pension is not applicable, the last monthly pay drawn shall be fixed as monthly fee.
The amount of fee so fixed shall remain unchanged for the term of the contract & there will be no annual increment/ percentage increase during the contract period.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 15, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Cloud Consultant, Cloud Professional Services at Google [Mumbai, Gurgaon & Bengaluru]: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Business Analyst at Flipkart, Bangalore: Apply Now