Call for Papers: COSMAR 2018, Consortium of Students in Management Research @ IISc Bangalore [Nov 29-30]: Submit by Aug 30
The Consortium of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) is an annual Research Consortium organized by the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. The Consortium is a forum for interaction between research scholars who specialize in different areas of management and related disciplines.
Some of the research areas for COSMAR 18 (not exhaustive) are:
- Core management topics
- Operation Research and Industrial Engineering
- Data Analytics
How to Submit
- The extended abstract needs to be submitted through EasyChair.
- The extended abstract should be prepared following the Formatting and templates detailed below.
- You need to submit the extended abstract before the 30th of August.
- The abstracts selected for COSMAR 18 will be intimated by email before 10th September.
Papers must be submitted in the standard format prepared using Word or LaTeX. We provide the templates and style guidelines that need to be adhered to as far as possible.
If you are not able to use the templates via the links (or if you have any other template queries) please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted extended abstracts will be blind reviewed and those selected will be notified by e-mail before September 10, 2018.
- Upon intimation of acceptance, the author should register for the conference as a student participant on or before November 15, 2018. Please see the Registration page for more details.
- Authors of accepted papers will be required to carry their student identity card for verification during the conference.
- The decision of the reviewers and of the Organizing Committee, COSMAR 2018, with regard to acceptance or non-acceptance of a paper for the conference presentation, will be final.
Fill the appropriate application form (for delegates, download here).
Prepare a demand draft of Rs 2500 in favour of “Registrar-Indian Institute of Science” payable at Bangalore, India.
Send the filled out application form and the demand draft to the following address:
Prof. Anjula Gurtoo, Room No 306
Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science,
Near Sadashivnagar Police station, Bangalore – 560012,
Please also send a scanned copy of the same to the email@example.com
On receipt of the demand draft and the application form, a registration number would be generated and sent to the participants’ registered email addresses.
- Registration fee includes the paper presentation/participation certificate, conference kit, lunch, snacks as per guidelines laid down by the Organizing Committee, COSMAR 2018.
- Fee once paid is NON REFUNDABLE, and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- You should carry along with you the Student ID for verification purpose.
- Full Paper Submission: 30th August 2018
- Paper Acceptance Intimation: 10th September 2018
- Last date for registration for paper presentation: 15th November 2018
- Submission of full paper if to be considered for Journal Publication: 15th November 2018
- COSMAR: 29th and 30th November 2018
Department of Management Studies,
Indian Institute of Science,
Phone: +91 8197898209, +91 9113095090
For more details, visit the official website here.
About the Author
A techno geek with a flair for writing. I prefer the keyboard to a pen. A foodie with a humongous appetite for Harry Potter. Used to be an avid reader of fiction but then Law happened. Let's see where it goes..