The National Conference on Wind Tunnel Testing (NCWT-06) is going to be organized by the National Wind Tunnel Facility, IIT Kanpur during February 14-15, 2020. The Objective of the conference is to bring together professionals from large scale wind tunnel facilities in the country and the tunnel users from the industry, R&D labs and academia to share the advances in test techniques and practices.
The National Wind Tunnel Facility (NWTF) at IIT Kanpur is a closed circuit low speed wind tunnel with a test section size of 3m x 2.25m. This tunnel is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and instrumentation. It was established at IIT Kanpur as a National Facility to meet the national needs in the areas of aeronautical and non-aeronautical related R & D works.
NCWT-06 is intended to provide a national forum to discuss strategies towards sustained developmental activities in wind tunnel techniques, experimental data generation and research & development in aerodynamics. The two-day conference would cover modern wind tunnel testing practices in various facilities across the country in the aeronautical and non-aeronautical areas.
- Wind Tunnel Testing (WTT) and the Indian Space Program
- WTT in Civil Applications & Future Trends
- WTT on UAVs and Missiles
- WTT on Renewable Energy Devices and Automotives
- Flow Visualization and Instrumentation in WTT
- Wind Tunnel Model Design and Fabrication
Who can Attend?
- Academicians, Scientists, and Engineers working in the areas related to Wind Tunnel testing.
- Wind tunnel Users from various organizations: DRDO, CSIR, ISRO, DST, HAL, Aerospace, Automobile, and Civil Engineering Industries.
- PG Students working in Wind Tunnel testing areas.
Call for Papers
To submit your papers online, click here.
Phone Number: 91-512-259-7419
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org