The objective of WEES2020 is to discuss future technologies and strategies to make the world more livable for humans through sharing of knowledge and dissemination of ideas on technically feasible methods for maintaining balance of water and energy resources, preventing pollution of water resources, remediation of environmental pollution and for meeting up energy crisis both on local and global perspectives in a sustainable manner.
From development of new materials to designing of devices, systems, technologies and policies for sustainable energy, environment and water will all be covered within the scope of this conference through mutual interaction of the scientists, engineers, industry professionals, policymakers and students working across the globe in areas of clean energy, water and environment research.
All accepted abstracts will be published in conference proceedings. Accepted Full papers will be published in Environmental Science and Pollution Research (ESPR) (Publisher: Springer; SCI and Impact Factor: 2.9) journal subject to fulfillment of the conditions and quality benchmark set by the journal.
- Energy storage materials and devices
- Solar PV and solar thermal technologies
- Photoelectrochemical water splitting for hydrogen energy
- Wastewater engineering
- Municipal Solid waste management
- Air pollution monitoring and control
- Water resource management
- Soil and Groundwater contamination and remediation
- Application of RS & GIS and other emerging techniques in Environmental management
- Mining pollution and subsidence
- Climate change
- Hazardous and biomedical waste management
- Clean technology & sustainability
- Health & environment
- New Trends and Technologies for Renewable (Green) Energy System
- Power Devices and Driving Circuits for Renewable (Green) Energy Systems
- Control Techniques for Renewable (Green) Energy Systems
- Grid Interactive Systems Used in Hybrid Renewable (Green) Energy Systems
- Smart grids and Renewable (Green) Energy Systems
- Safety and Security of Renewable (Green) Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy Research and Applications forIndustries
- RESSs for Electrical Vehicles and Components
Call for Abstracts
- Faculty members, research scholars from academic institutes/ universities/ colleges/ polytechnics and practicing engineers /scientists/researchers from industries and research and development organizations can submit papers and present / participate in the conference.
- The abstract (300- 500 words within 1 A4 page; Time New Roman; 11 pt; 1.5 line spacing) can be sent by email to email@example.com.
Phone Number: +9103432754429