The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, proudly announces the hosting of 4th International Conference on VLSI, Communication and Signal Processing (VCAS 2021). The conference aims to provide a platform for academicians, individuals working in the industry, as well as students to showcase their research innovations and get recognition.
VCAS 2021 aspires to bring together a research professional fraternity for the discussions and exchange of information on advances in VLSI, Communications, and Signal Processing. In a quest to regard all classes of research-oriented audiences from across the globe, the three-day conference (VCAS 2021) is proposed to be held from September 24, 2021, to September 26, 2021. The scope of the conference embraces all the latest research trends in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (MNNIT or NIT Allahabad), formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College (MNREC), is a public technical university located in Prayagraj (Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Analog, Digital & Mixed Signal Design
- Testing & Testable Circuit
- Low- Power, Low- Voltage Designs
- Packaging & Interconnect
- Hardware-Software Co-design
- RF Integrated Systems
- Embedded Hardware Security and Cryptography
- Wireless and Ad Hoc Networks
- Communication Theory and Applications
- Microwave Communications
- Antenna Design for Communication Systems and Networks
- Computer communication
- MIMO, Massive-MIMO and OFDM
- IoT and Sensor Networks
- Software Defined Radio and Cognitive Radio
- Vehicular Communications and Networks
- Algorithms and Techniques for 5G and beyond
Call for Papers
Selected & presented papers from the conference is likely to be published by Springer as a proceedings book volume, satisfying the following criterion:
- The paper should be registered and presented at the conference.
- The paper should be plagiarism-free as per Springer norms.
To submit your papers online, click here.
|Paper submission Deadline||July 31, 2021|
|Acceptance Notification||August 20, 2021|
|Registration starts||August 25, 2021|
|Registration ends||September 10, 2021|
|Deadline for final paper submission||September 10, 2021|
|Conference Date||September 24-26, 2021|
You might also be interested in:
- CfP: Conference on Power Systems by IIT Kharagpur [Dec 16-18]: Submit by July 22
- CfP: Online Conference on Recent Advances in Pure and Applied Algebra by NIT Jamshedpur [Oct 26-28]: Submit by Sept 15