The Centre for Disability Studies and Educational Research (CDSER), under the aegis of School of Education (SoE), Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata and accredited by Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi are going to organize a Two-Day National Conference (CRE status) on “Vision 2020: A New Look towards Diversity & Inclusion”. It is to be held on 14th & 15th March 2020 at the Seminar Room, 1st floor, NSOU Hqs, DD-26, Sec-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-64.
This Conference is going to be a platform for interaction of myriad ideas amongst the academicians, aspiring researchers, learners and other participants from various Institutions of different corners of our country.
- Raising awareness of the benefits of inclusive education for the general public as well as decision-makers;
- Enhancing the capacities of policymakers for designing and implementing inclusive education policies;
- Improving the teacher competencies and practices for inclusive education;
- Making progress on the removal of real barriers for vulnerable groups including through stronger partnerships within a co-ordinated framework.
- Promoting Equity in Education
- Key Challenges in Implementation of RPwD Act, 2016
- Special Education Vs. Inclusive Education
- Education for Sustainable Livelihood
- Universal Design for Learning
- Government Policies and Inclusive Education
- Building Inclusive Schools and Community
- Professional’s Voices to Success Stories
- Research and Innovations in Inclusive Education
- Role of Stakeholders in Inclusive Education
- CWSN and Quality of Life
- Adapted Physical Education and Sports
Call for Papers
- Papers are invited on the above-identified sub-themes from academicians, Research Scholars, Social Scientists, Government Representatives, members from Civil Societies, Individuals interested in inclusive education and its related researches, Trainers and practitioners of Inclusive Education, NGO workers and students within the stipulated time as mentioned.
- Candidates are requested to submit full abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The selected papers after peer-review may be published in a Book with ISBN.
- Plagiarism Check is mandatory for paper submission.
- Scanned copy of the Filled-In Form along with Payment Slip and RCI Registration (For CRE Participants) must be e-mailed to: email@example.com.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to submit your abstracts is February 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 9831096421
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.