The world is witnessing irreversible trend of increasing urbanization but failure to manage its impact is threatening human health, environmental quality and urban productivity. Urban sustainability, therefore, is at the centre stage in policy discussions at the global, regional or local level.
However, priorities in a move towards sustainable development differ greatly amongst nations, regions and cities due to the extent and impact of sustainability related problems, their preparedness and their place in the development continuum.
At this juncture it is imperative to examine interrelationship between assimilative and supportive capacities of environment, costs and benefits of alternative development interventions; in the light of given socio-cultural, institutional and political factors.
In this backdrop, conference is an attempt to seek convergence of ideas on urban sustainability, explore models of urban development and gain knowledge of appropriate tools and techniques for effective planning, governance and management of cities.
- Submission of Abstract: 15th September 2017
- Acceptance of abstract: 31st October 2017
- Submission of Full Paper: 15th November 2017
- Review of Full Paper: 20th December 2017
- Submission of Modified Paper: 05th February 2018
- Acceptance of full-length papers: 20th February 2018
- Early bird Registration: 22hd December 2017
- Conference Dates: 16th -18th March 2018
- Tarush Chandra: (+91)9549654390
- Satish Pipralia: (+91)9549658126
- Ashwani Kumar: (+91)9549658116
- Email: email@example.com