VIT, one of the premier institutes in Tamil Nadu was established in 1984. It is a major, comprehensive, student-centered research institution dedicated to excellence in teaching, research and service. The institution was established with the aim of providing higher education at par with international standards.
The paradigm shift from disciplinary, interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research to trans-disciplinary research demands the production and use of knowledge outside the academy. This conference provides an opportunity to discuss those emerging trends in social, business and management science research.
Call for Papers
The papers are invited on the following sub-themes:
- Business Statistics
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Governance
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Decision Sciences
- Inter-disciplinary Management
- Political Science
- Quantitative/Qualitative Methods
- Cross Cultural Studies
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Management
- Financial Engineering
- Cost Management
- Revenue Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Markets
- Risk Management
- Financial Modeling
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Econometrics
For the complete list of sub-topics, visit here.
- The submission should include title, author, affiliation, email, abstract, keywords, motivation / need/ purpose of the study, literature survey, methodology and results.
- A separate word document with author affiliation and a PDF version without author and affiliation should be submitted.
- The paper should conform to APA guidelines with Times New Roman font and size of 12 using single line spacing, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- The paper should not exceed 8,000 words including tables, appendices and references.
- The abstract and full paper should be mailed to the conference email id: firstname.lastname@example.org by Mar 20.
The registration fees are given below:
- Academics/Faculty/ Research Scholars: Rs 1500
- Industry Delegates: Rs 2000
- Foreign Delegates: US $100
For registration of Indian delegates, click here.
For registration of Foreign delegates, click here.
- Submission of abstract: Mar 20
- Notification of acceptance of abstract: Apr 5
- Submission of full paper: May 10
- Last date for registration: Jun 5
For any queries, contact
- Dr. Stephan Thangaiah I.S
Professor, VIT Business School
Vellore Institute of Technology
Contact No.: 94888 04644
Email id: email@example.com