About the Conference
‘GLOGIFT 17’, an International Conference with the theme “Transforming Organizations through Flexible Management” aims at providing a global forum for practitioners, policy makers, faculty members, researchers and learners to share their practical experiences, knowledge and insight in the evolution, formulation and implementation of strategies and models for transforming organizations to keep pace with the changing business ecosystems at local and global levels.
The objective of the conference is to provide a knowledge sharing platform for dissemination of research and experiential findings through empirical study, qualitative modelling, case studies and other emerging concepts
‘GLOGIFT 17’ invites researchers, learners and practitioners to submit research-based as well as practical papers linked with the theme of the conference.
- Extended abstract / full paper: 15 Sept, 2017
- Acceptance of Extended abstract/paper for presentation only: 28 Sept, 2017
- Submission of paper in final form for review / Proposals for Symposia, Tutorials and workshops: 07 Oct, 2017
- Acceptance of papers for proceedings: 14 Oct, 2017
- Early Bird Registration: 17 Oct, 2017
- Submission of revised paper for inclusion in proceedings: 31 Oct, 2017
- Regular Registration: 31 Oct, 2017
- Late Registration: 30 Nov, 2017
- Papers should be thought provoking and based on current research. The titles should be brief. Although there is no word limit, concise papers are encouraged. Papers can be accepted for presentation based on the extended abstracts.
- Publication in Proceedings is subject to a strict set of standards of review and deadlines. Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings of the conference on CD.
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management (Published by Springer) as well as in the form of book under the Book Series on Flexible Systems Management (Published by Springer).
- All submissions to be made through e-mail at: email@example.com
|Within India (INR)||Overseas (USD $)|
|Delegates from Industries||6000||400|
|Delegates from Academic/R&D Org.||4000||350|
|Delegates from GIFT||3500||300|
|GIFT Student Members||1500||125|
- Early Bird discount of Rs 500/- within India and US$ 50 from overseas for all categories.
- Late Registration – additional Rs 500/- within India and US$ 50 from overseas for all categories
- Spot Registration- additional Rs 1000/- within India and US$ 100 from overseas for all categories
- The registration fee for the event covers attendance, program kit, lunches and light SYMPOSIA, TUTORIALS AND WORKSHOPS refreshments.
For details contact:
Conference Secretariat, GLOGIFT 17, Delhi School of Management,
Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi, 110042
Ph: 011-27296203, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.dtu.ac.in, glogift.net, giftsociety.org
To find the official brochure for the conference and more details, click here.