About the Organizer:
Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar is situated in Kokrajhar District of Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC) in Assam. It is a Centrally Funded Institute under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Registration Act., 1860 and functions under a Board of Governors (BOG).
Call for Papers:
The organizing committee invites you to submit a research paper original works in English not more than 8000 words including Abstract of 300 words and maximum of 7 Key Words in (.doc/.docx format).
Areas of Presentation may be:
- Application of innovative ideas in the library
- Best Practices in the library
- Development of Information and Knowledge Services
- Electronic resource management
- Impact of ICTS in librarianship
- Institutional repositories
- Knowledge networking and consortia
- Library automation
- Library design
- Library management (human resources, finance, materials, and operations)
- Library orientation/information literacy in the digital age
- LIS Education, Research, and Training
- Marketing of library and information services and products
- Mobile applications in the library
- Preparing Library for Tomorrow
- Resource sharing and its feasibility
- Technology & Innovations in Libraries and Impact Measurement
- Technology applications in libraries
- Users and their information seeking behavior
- And any other relevant area related library and information services.
- Students/ Research Scholars/ Retd. Persons
- Indian: Rs. 2000
- Non-Indian: $100
- Working Professionals
- Indian: Rs. 2500
- Non-Indian: $150
- For Online Registration: Netbanking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- For Offline Registration: Demand Draft.
After successful payment, soft copy of payment slip must be sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a soft copy of filled registration form, and the hard copy must be produced at the time of reporting conference. Otherwise, your registration will be considered invalid.
- Last Date For Registration: July 7
- Last Date For Full Paper Submission: June 15
- Conference Date: July 8-10
CENTRAL LIBRARY, CIT KOKRAJHAR
For further details, please visit the link given here.