The International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur is organizing the International Conference on Technology, Research, and Innovation for BEtterment of Society (TRIBES – 2021), being held during DEC 17 – 19, 2021 (Friday to Sunday) at DSPM International Institute of Information Technology – Naya Raipur (IIIT – Naya Raipur) at Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
The conference will focus on modern applications related to electronics and IT for the upliftment of society. The key aim of the conference is to put all globally renowned scholars, educators, and industry workers under one roof.
The International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur or Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur is an autonomous institute of higher education in Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
- VLSI Circuits and Devices
- Low power design techniques
- Memory and computing processor design
- VLSI Architectures and Systems Integration
- VLSI Testing and security
- FPGA based design and Embedded systems
- Robotics and Embedded Systems
- VLSI Interconnects and Through Silicon VIAs
- Nanotechnology and Graphene
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Radar and sensor systems
- IoT/ M2M/ RFID systems
- Wearable devices and systems
- Photonics and optical communications
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Mining and Big Data Analytics
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Algebraic Coding Theory and Information Theory
- Fractional Calculus and Wavelet Theory
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Dynamical Systems
- Number Theory and Cryptography
Call for Papers
The following guidelines are suggested to be followed by all respective contributors and authors:
- The title page should include an informative title, name(s), address(es), email id(s) of all authors and affiliations.
- The abstract should be of 100-200 Words followed by a list of keywords that are to be written in alphabetical order. Easy Chair will accept only 300 Words.
- The full paper should not more than 6 A4 pages including an introduction, a survey of the literature, proposed work, result section, and references.
- Use past tense while referring to your results and put everything in a logical order.
- The typescript should be MS Word compatible.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Paper Submission Close: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Paper acceptance notification: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Registration open: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Registration close: Early bird registration: Thursday, September 30, 2021
- Late Registration: Sunday, October 10, 2021
- Conference Dates: December 17-19, 2021 (Friday to Sunday)
For more such opportunities, click below: