CfP: Conference on Teacher Education in India @ University of Madras [March 21-22]: Submit by March 5
The Department of Education at the University of Madras is organizing a two-day conference on Teacher Education in India: Issues and Concerns in Quality Accreditation on March 21-22.
About the University:
The University of Madras was established on 5th September 1857 by an Act of Legislative Council of India.
Objectives of the conference:
- Develop new avenues of thought in Teaching Education.
- Bridge the gap between contemporary research and teaching-learning activities.
- Comprehend the potential opportunities and challenges facing teaching education.
- Discuss the need for Curriculum Changes in Teacher Education to cater to the needs of the 21st century.
- Analyze the problem of employability of teachers and the necessary changes needed to overcome it.
- Disseminate knowledge about access to equity and quality of teacher education.
- Teacher Education.
- Inclusive Education.
- Innovative Instructional Strategies.
- Evaluation and Assessment.
- Pedagogical Excellence.
- Educational Policy and Administration.
- Last date for abstracts and full paper submission- March 5.
- Last date for registration- March 10.
- Working Professional- Rs. 1700.
- Research Scholars/Students- Rs. 1500.
For further information, click here.
About the Author