About the Organiser
NSS College of Engineering (NSSCE), Palakkad is the fourth engineering educational institution established in Kerala, India. It was founded in 1960 by Nair Service Society. The college is one among the only three Govt-Aided Engineering colleges in Kerala and the first Govt-Aided Engineering College accredited by NBA of AICTE.
About the Conference
The International Conference on Sustainable Technology Applications for Green Engineering solutions (STAGE 2020) is planned to bring the research students, academicians, personal from industry to have a common platform and involve in discussion for the solution to engineering problems through sustainable means.
Keynote addresses will be given by experts from both academics and industry. The conference has diverse themes that cover diverse engineering areas, but all converge to the central idea of green engineering solutions. The conference is supported by professional bodies like ISTE, IET and industries belonging to diverse engineering streams.
- Next Gen Information Systems and Technologies (NGIST)
- Sustainable Technologies In Mechanical Engineering (STIME)
- Sustainable Practices and Advancements in Civil Engineering (SPACE)
- Green Communication, Computing and Technology (GCCT)
- Advances in Power Conversion and Renewable Energy Technologies (APCRET)
- Intelligent Systems in Measurement and Automation (ISMA)
- Green Innovations in Science (GIS)
To submit papers, click here.
The registration rates are as follows:
|Industry/ R&D organisation||₹ 10,000|
|Research scholar/ Students||₹ 5,000|
|International Delegates||$ 200|
|Date of full paper submission||10th March 2020|
|Final camara ready paper||25th April 2020|
|Date of paper acceptance||25th May 2020|
|Early Bird registration by||10th May 2020|
|Last day of registration||30th May 2020|
|Pre conference talks||16th July 2020|
Dr Suresh P R
Phone: +91 94952 50759, +91 94973 55417
Email: rsindhu[at]gmail.com, sureshpr101[at]gmail.com