The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is hosting an international conference from 25th to 27th May 2018, on the theme of sustainable management. The conference is to be held with the objective of generating theoretical and practical insights on fostering sustainable practices in India.
Sustainable Management is no longer considered a burden or an obligation, though its scope and significance is not fully understood or practised. The basic premise is that resources are not limitless; therefore our planet cannot survive mindless overexploitation of any one or more resources in the pursuit of sectarian interests.
Call for Papers
- Sustainable Marketing Practices
- Sustainability Marketing
- Green Ecosystem in Emerging Markets
- Customer Experience of Sustainable Products
- Human Resource Management for Sustainability
- Business Ethics, CSR and Sustainability
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Green Information Systems
- Digital Economy and Sustainability
- IOT and Sustainability
- Block Chain Applications in Sustainability
- Green Discourse and Media
- Narratives, Sustainability and Gender
- News Media and Environmental Activism
- Sustaining Economic Growth in Industries
- Sustaining Economic Growth in Rural Economy
- Sustainable Operations
- Green Supply Chain
- Sustainable Financial practices
- Financial Sustainability of firms
- Extended abstract should be uploaded on/before 15th March.
- One extended abstract should only be submitted to one track.
- At the time of submission, the paper must not be accepted for publication in any journals.
- Extended Abstract Formatting:
No more than 2000 words (not including references, figures and tables)
Follow APA style referencing
Number all pages
There must be no author identifying information in the manuscript. The authors should also delete any such information from the document properties.
- Submissions will be accepted only through emails. Please submit your extended abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All author details including affiliations and contact details must be clearly mentioned in the body of the email. The subject line of the email must clearly mention the track to which the extended abstract is submitted.
The registration fees are given below:
- Faculty: Rs. 5000
- Students: Rs. 2500
- Industry: Rs. 10,000
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Mar 15
- Acceptance Notification: Apr 15
- Full paper submission (for publication) Deadline: May 15
For any queries, mail: email@example.com