The International Conference on Sustainable Development is organized by the European Center of Sustainable Development in collaboration with CIT University. The 8th ICSD 2020 is inspired from the critical challenge of human, environmental, and economic sustainability concerning the present and future generations in a global-scale context.
- Financial Sustainability, SME, MicroFinance,
- Emerging Countries, International Trade,
- Water and Soil conservation, Climate Change, Disaster Risk Reduction,
- Renewable Energies, Food and Enviromental Legislation
- Sustainable Urbanism, Education, Governance Sustainability,
- Human Development, Psychology, Sociology
How to Submit
The guidelines for manuscript submission is available here.
All manuscripts should be send as an attachment to the email email@example.com in .doc or .docx format (such as Microsoft Word).
Full Conference Registration: 400 Euros (Rs. 31695.72 approx.)
Virtual Registration + Shipping of the Conference Materials: 400 Euros (Rs. 31695.72 approx.)
Shipping of the Conference Materials: 100 Euros (Rs. 7923.93 approx.)
Proposal Submission: March 10, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: Before April 10, 2020
Manuscript Submission: April 10, 2020
Registration: April 20, 2020
Late Submission Deadline
Proposal Submission: June 10, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: Before June 20, 2020
Manuscript Submission: June 20, 2020
Registration: June 25 2020