CfP: Conference on Sustainable Development in Mechanical Engineering at VNRVJIET, Hyd. [Mar 27-28, 2020]: Submit by Dec 30
The primary objective of the International Conference on Sustainable Development in Mechanical Engineering (SDME2020) is to bring together experts from academic institutions, industries, and research organizations from various countries across the globe to facilitate close interaction.
The participants of SDME2020 will get the opportunity to share their views and ideas through deliberations and discussions pertaining to the latest developments and trends focussing on sustainability developments in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
The conference aims to be a platform for reporting both fundamental and applied issues of the mechanical engineering field leading to sustainability. The overall themes of the conference are classified into the following tracks, but are not limited to:
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Thermal Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Acoustics & Vibration
- Fatigue & Fracture Mechanics
- CAD/CAM – Analysis & Optimization
- Composites & Advanced Materials
- Biomechanics & Biomaterials
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Advanced Manufacturing – Additive, Subtractive, Formative & Joining
- Green Manufacturing Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Design
- Ergonomic Design
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Machine Vision
- Robotics, Automation & Mechatronics
- Data Science & Predictive Analytics
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Automotive Technology
- Aerospace Applications
Call for Papers
- Original research articles broadly within the scope of the conference topics, written in the English language, are solicited.
- Authors will have to sign a declaration of originality at the time of final submission.
- The official language of the conference is English.
- The maximum page limit for full paper is 10 pages.
- ll the submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and upon its acceptance, payment of registration fee and presentation in the conference will be published in the Conference Proceeding with ISBN number.
- Candidates are requested to send the abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for submission of full-length papers: December 30, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: January 15, 2020
- Submission of final camera-ready papers: January 31, 2020
Phone Number: +91-40-23042758
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.