The International Conference on Sustainable Development 2019 is jointly presented by International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University and Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada and Montclair State University Department of Earth & Environmental Studies.
The conference aims to exchange and share all stakeholders’ experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and apply experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Objectives of Conference
- to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics
- to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior-level policymakers, academics, and practitioners
- to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes
- to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development
- to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted
- to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.
The International Conference on Sustainable Development consists of the following themes:
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Food and Agriculture
- Information and communication
- Science and technology
- Social policy
- Gender equality
The Prospective authors are invited to submit full-text papers and abstracts via email in MS Word (.doc, .docx) file format to oida[at]ontariointernational.org
- Last Day to submit Abstract / Paper / Presentation: Nov 10, 2019
- Last date to Issue Notification of acceptance: Nov 20, 2019
- Last date to submit final paper and authors’ registration: Nov 25, 2019
- International Presenter/ Observer: US$ 600 (Rs. 43359/-)
- USA and Canada Student: US$ 200 (Rs. 14453/-)
- Virtual Presenter: US$ 200 (Rs. 14453/-)
All international delegates (except Canada, USA, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Scandinavian, European Union, Israel) must pay the registration fee in advance in order to secure official Invitation.
Conference Secretariat: Ontario International Development Agency
Conference Co-chair: Dr Robert Taylor, Henri R. Pallard, Neville Hewage
Phone: +1-6136127615, +1-9736554129, +1-7056751151, +1-7056927666
Email: oida[at]ontariointernational.org, taylorr[at]montclair.edu, hpallard[at]laurentienne.ca, hpallard[at]laurentian.ca, nhewage[at]ontariointernational.org