About the Conference:
Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology is organizing the International Conference on Sustainable Development in Energy and Environment (ICSDEE) with the motto to discuss the contemporary trends in sustainable technologies and policies for the improvement of green energy and clean environment era.
ICSDEE 2019 covers the four dimensions of sustainable development (energy, environment, economics, and society) especially an integrated, quantitative and interdisciplinary approach to study the energy and environment for resolving the problems associated with sustainability.
This conference will create a good number of skilled manpower to serve the cause of the biotechnology for better living standards.
Themes of Conference:
- Fuel and Solar cells.
- Biofuels and Biorefineries.
- Process design and intensification.
- Sustainable synthesis, analysis, and design.
- Hydrogen production and storage.
- Materials for energy and environment systems.
- Catalysis for Various feedstock.
- Climate change.
- Global warming.
- Air pollution and control.
- Solid waste management.
- Water policy and regulation.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Life cycle Assessment
Who Should Participate?
Applications are invited from Researchers eminent Professionals, Scientists, Academicians, Technopreneurs and Entrepreneurs across the globe to participate and share their research
findings in the field of energy and environment.
Call for Papers:
- Students, Research scholars, Academicians from Institutions and Research and Development Organisations, Industry personnel are invited to present their research papers in International Conference on Sustainable Development in Energy and Environment.
- The abstracts will be published in conference proceeding with ISBN index.
- Selected full-length research papers will be published in suitable peer-reviewed Anna University Annexure journals as per Journal norms.
Click here to submit abstracts.
- Students: Rs. 2000/USD 200 (Early bird); Rs. 2500/ USD 250 (Regular Registration).
- Academicians: Rs. 3000/USD 300 (Early bird); Rs. 3500/USD 350 (Regular Registration).
- Industry Personnel: Rs. 4000/USD 300 (Early bird); Rs. 4500/USD 350 (Regular
- For Accompanying persons: Rs. 1500 per person.
Click here to register for the conference.
Accommodation for men and women will be available within college premises on a paid basis.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 21 June, 2019.
- Early bird Registration closes on: 31 May 2019.
- Regular Registration deadline: 5 July 2019.
Dr. I. Ganesh Moorthy: ganeshmoorthy[at]icsdee.com / +91 9894746710.
Dr. S. Karthikumar: karthikumar[at]icsdee.com /+91 9944215859.
Er. Karl J Samuel P N: karljsamuel[at]icsdee.com / +91 94454 86404.