The Department of Civil Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Surat is organizing a Virtual Conference on Sustainable Building Materials & Construction (ICSBMC-2021) from February 24 to 25, 2021.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) was established in 1961 as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges for imparting technical education. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with the status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002. The Institute has been granted the status of ‘Institute of National Importance’ w.e.f. 15th August 2007.
ICSBMC-2021 aims to pave the key role of the Building materials pathway toward sustainable development and technology among different research areas of Civil Engineering. The conference will bring together Indian and International research communities working in Civil Engineering to explore novel methodologies for sustainable development and technologies.
The main objective of this virtual conference is to provide an online platform to bring together leading academic, scientists, industrial researchers, and research scholars to exchange the recent developments in Civil Engineering Materials, Structural Engineering, and related interdisciplinary research areas.
- Keynote Lectures will be delivered by globally recognized speakers
- Invited Lectures from renowned speakers & Thematic Sessions
- Oral presentations cover the novel research findings
- Industrial Interactive Sessions
- The Organizers will confer the Three Best Presentation Awards (Oral and Young Researcher (Age should be less than 30 Years for Young Researcher Award)) in each theme based on the quality of presentations as would be adjudicated by the Panel of Experts.
- Scopus Indexed/ SCI Journal Publications
- Advanced construction materials
- Durability of concrete structures
- Waste Utilization
- Repair & rehabilitation of concrete structures
- Structural analysis & Design
- Nano & smart materials
- Seismic Engineering
Call for Papers
The Abstract should be in doc / Docx; Title should be in Times New Roman 14 pt & Bold; Affiliation should be in 10 pt; Abstract should be in 12 pt Bold; Text of Abstract should be in 12 pt. Only those abstracts which follow the mentioned format will be considered for evaluation by the Scientific Committee of the Conference. The Abstract should be submitted: on or before 25th January 2021.
The authors are requested to submit the abstract and full text (post-acceptance of abstract) through the following email id: email@example.com. Acceptance of the abstract will be notified after duly reviewed by the technical committee. The selection committee will review the abstracts and recommend Oral Presentations based on the scientific merits.
- Submit Oral presentations abstracts by 25th January 2021
- Registration begins 10th December 2020
- Last date for the registration 25th January 2021
- The Schedule of the conference will be sent to the registered mail IDs on 26th January 2021
For full notification, click the link below.