About the Organiser
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university that is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India. Amrita is spread across six campuses in three states of India-Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
About the Conference
The Department of Mathematics, Amrita School of Engineering, in association with Amrita Centre for Research and Development, Coimbatore is organizing an “International Conference on Statistical Applications in Data Analytics and Data Science” during February 20-22, 2020.
This will be a three-day Conference on Statistical Applications in Data Analytics and Data Science. This conference is intended for the participants who aspire to excel in the aforementioned fields. The goal of this conference is to bring top researchers in this area to Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore to foster collaboration and to expose scholars to important problems in the growing field. The meeting will stimulate joint work among researchers both in India and abroad. It provides an opportunity to explore the intersection of Statistics with Data Analytics and Data Science and enables sophisticated ways of learning emerging trends. The conference will focus on a spectrum of basics to advanced statistical methods using computational techniques and their applications to industries.
Call for Papers
The conference invite submissions on a wide range of research topics, spanning both theoretical and systems research. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Applied Statistics: Six Sigma methodologies,Statistical Quality Control,Bayesian Models and Methods, Actuarial and Financial Statistics,Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Demography, Design of Experiments Econometrics,Modeling and Simulation,Sampling Techniques Spatial Statistics ,Optimization ,Statistical Software (R, SAS, Python),Environmental Science and Climate, Reliability and applications using statistical methods.
- Data Analytics and Data Science with Engineering Applications: Deep learning, Reinforcement learning, Bayesian methods, Artificial Neural Networks, Fuzzy Computing , Graphical and Relational models, Information retrieval data mining in Web , Spatial data, Data streams, Text video , Genetic Algorithms, Multi-objective optimization, Computational intelligence, Evolutionary Algorithms and Various applications in Big Data and Business analytics
Interested participants can submit full papers through email (icsadads[at]cb.amrita.edu)
- Last Date of Paper Submission: November 30, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: December 25, 2019
- Last Date of Registration: January 10, 2020
- After acceptance of the paper, participants should send their application in the enclosed registration form and online payment has to be made as per instructions(will be updated after the notification of acceptance date). A pdf version of the online fee payment should also be sent through e-mail.
- Registration fee includes proceedings, conference kit, food and accommodation. This conference is organized in association with Amrita Center for Research and Development.
Organizing Secretary: Dr Deepa Gopakumar O. S., Dr S. Hariharan
Phone: +91 9943984994, +91 9500042880