International Conference on Solution-Focused Practices 2018 (ICSFP2018) & Annual Meet of Association for Solution-Focused Practices -India (ASFP-I) is to be held from December 13th to December 15th, 2018 at CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The event encompasses parallel keynotes by experts, multiple workshops, and scientific presentations.
Association for solution-focused practices (India) is a non-governmental organization registered under society registration in India. ASFP aims to promote and propagate solution-focused practices in the area of mental health, education, training, consultation, therapeutic methods and all other modalities which enhance wellbeing and development and individual and organization all over India.
Who can attend
Academicians, Clinicians, Researchers, Trainees, Students and Policy Makers in Psychiatry, Psychology, Social work, Nursing, Counseling, Special Education, Rehabilitation and Allied Mental Health.
Call for Proposal
In keeping with the theme ‘Applying Solution Focused Psychology in Education, Mental Health and Organizational Change’ the proposals shall focus on:
- Cognitive and neuropsychological drifts in solution-focused approaches
- Solution trends in positive psychology
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Advancements in Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Applications of solution-focused brief therapy tools, techniques, language and engaging with the client.
- Feasibility & Significance of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy in Indian Context
- Scope & Applications of Solution Focused Brief Therapy
For the complete list, visit here.
- The proposal must be in English
- The proposal will be accepted only through online forms (see the link given above for each category of the proposal)
- The presenter and co-presenter profile of maximum 150 words is mandatory and will be published.
- For submission, visit here.
The registration fees are as follows:
- Students & Research Scholars: Rs. 4000
- Indian Delegates (Professionals): Rs. 4400
- International Delegates: $120
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 3200
For registration, visit here.
- Last Date for Submission: Sep 10
- Notification of acceptance of the proposal: After Oct 1
For any further queries, contact
- Ph: +91 9539933211, +91 8089933211
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org