The Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology, Tamil Nadu is organizing the E-Conference on Soft Matter from July 15 to 17, 2020.
The e-Conference on Soft Matter (eCoSoM-2020) invites researchers from academia and industry to send their abstracts for the conference. This conference provides a unique platform in the field of Soft Condensed Matter for knowledge sharing and to establish new collaborations from across the globe.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (SIST), formerly Sathyabama University, is a Christian higher education deemed to be university institute, situated at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India]. It was founded in 1987 as Sathyabama Engineering College by Jeppiaar and received its deemed to be university status in 2001
- Self-assembly in soft matter
- Soft materials for energy applications
- Food and Nutraceuticals
- Biological soft matter
- Advanced tools to characterize soft matter
- Soft Matter: Commercialization
- Active matter
- Polymers and Gels
Call for Abstracts
- Prospective authors are invited to submit original and unpublished papers for the conference.
- The abstracts have to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstract should have page setting A4, Font: Times New Roman 12, and the maximum word limit is 250 with line spacing 1.5.
- The abstract should have a title, name of authors, affiliations, and Email id of the presenting and corresponding author.
- A 15-minute oral presentation of each selected abstracts will be allotted.
- Last date for abstract submission: June 28, 2020
- Notification of selected abstracts: July 5, 2020
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in CfP: IEEE Asian Hardware Oriented Security & Trust Symposium by IIT Kharagpur [Online Mode, Dec 15-17]: Submit by July 31.