CfP: Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving at IIT Indore [July 29-31]: Submit by Apr 15
IIT Indore is organizing the 10th International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving from July 29 to 31, 2020.
SocProS aims to bring together the researchers, engineers, and practitioners to present the latest achievements and innovations in the interdisciplinary areas of soft computing to discuss thought-provoking developments and challenges, in order to select potential future directions.
The major objective of the conference is to encourage the participation of young researchers carrying research in the field relating to soft computing in India and abroad. SocProS series conference has h5-index 11 and h5 index-13. This is the second-highest among all the international conferences with soft computing in the title.
SocProS aims to,
- Bring the research fraternity together in the field of Soft Computing.
- Investigate the future prospective directives with employing recent advances.
- Encourage practitioners/researchers to enhance their ability for problem-solving in optimization.
Call for Papers
- Deep learning, including Convolutional Neural Networks,
- Generative Adversarial Networks and Autoencoders.
- Other machine learning, including Artificial Immune Systems,
- Artificial Neural Networks,
- Neuro-Fuzzy Systems,
- Reinforcement Learning,
- Incremental Learning,
- Bayesian networks,
- Support Vector Machines,
- Hybrid Learning,
- Statistical learning.
- Metaheuristics, including Genetic Algorithms,
- Genetic Programming,
- Particle Swarm Optimisation,
- Spider Monkey Optimisation,
- Harmonic Search,
- Differential Evolution,
- Bacterial Foraging Optimisation,
- Fruit Fly Optimisation,
- Internet of Everything (IOE),
- Control Systems,
- Data-mining and Clustering,
- Weather Forecasting,
- Game Theory,
- Grid Computing,
- Image Processing,
- Scheduling and Timetabling
- Signal Processing,
- Supply Chain Management.
Call for Papers
- Authors are invited to submit the paper in two categories: Full Lenght Submission and Abstract only Submission.
- Only the accepted full-length submissions presented during the conference will be considered for publication in the proceedings which is to be published by the AISC series of Springer.
- Authors of accepted papers will be allowed to resubmit camera-ready papers after incorporating double-blind review comments within the stipulated deadline.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Full paper submission: April 15, 2020
- Acceptance notification: May 15, 2020
- Camera-ready submission of accepted papers: May 30, 2020
- Registration of accepted papers: May 30, 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.