The Review of Socio-Economic Perspectives (RSEP) invites the social sciences and interdisciplinary included thematic studies and presentations to the RSEP Multidisciplinary Conference which will be held on 29-30 June 2017 in Prague.
The participants can prepare their submissions under the subjects below:
- Business and Management
- Banking and Finance
- Teaching and Education
- Food and Agricultural Economics
- Environmental Economics
- Law (Special Session)
- Public Administration
- Public Finance and Taxation
- Behavioural Economics Approaches
- Technology Relevant Economics
- Civic and Political Studies
- Modern Philosophical Approaches
- Deadline of Submission : 5 June , 2017
- Deadline of Registration and Payment : 10 June , 2017
- Deadline of Early Registration : 15 April , 2017
- Deadline of Full Paper Submission : 15 June, 2017
Conference Venue: Prague College
Abstracts or full papers will be published in E-Conference Proceeding with ISBN and DOI.
Selected and related papers will be published in the third issue of RSEP (The Review of Socio-Economic Perspectives – ISSN: 2149-9276) in June 2017.
For more information, please visit the RSEP Conferences website link given here.