CfP: Conference on Smart Electronics & Communications at Kongunadu College of Engg., TN [Sept 10-12]: Submit by June 26
This International Conference on Smart Electronics and Communication (ICOSEC 2020) organized on 10-12, September 2020 by Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology, Trichy is solely dedicated to creating a conceivable platform for researchers, academician and scientists to interact and exchange the research ideas and results to develop a cost-effective and scalable Smart Electronics and Communication methods into existence.
ICOSEC 2020 develops valuable insights to drive innovative strategies, services, and solutions that are useful to develop next-generation Smart Electronics and its applications. In a nutshell, International Conference on ICOSEC 2020 is a gathering of innovations that will eventually drive the Smart Electronics and Communication into an epic new era.
The main scope of the conference is the convergence of Smart Electronics and Communication.
Original and high-quality research papers are solicited in all areas of Smart Electronics and Communication Techniques. We seek research full papers and posters on a broad range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Analog and digital circuits
- Antenna design and RF propagation
- Microwaves circuits design
- Smart Energy
- Nano Electronics and Microelectronics Micro Processor
- Electrical Machines and Drive Systems
- Electric Vehicle Technologies
- Low Power Electronics
- Embedded systems
- Signal and Image Processing and Cryptography
- Robotics and Automation
- VLSI for DSP
- Nano-fabrication & Computing
- Semiconductor Technology
- Materials for Electronics
- Information and communication technologies
- Cooperative Communications
- Wireless Networks
- Sensing and Sensor Networks
- Internet Technology & Applications
- Cyber-physical systems for sustainable computing
- Mobile Computing and Communication
- Smart city Technologies and Systems
- Information and data processing
- Artificial Intelligence and neural networks
Call for Papers
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Candidates can also submit their manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to submit your papers is June 26, 2020.
- Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
Phone Number: 6382925489
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.