The conference will attempt to address new horizons evolving in this area. Key speakers from govt. and the industry will address the conference. Some of the major initiatives taken by the govt. will be discussed.
The objective of the conference is to provide a suitable platform for policy makers, academia, industry & entrepreneurs to share the emerging trends in skill development and entrepreneurship.
‘National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research (NITTTR)’ Bhopal, established in 1965, has the mandate to cross the regional boundaries and function as a resource institution at National and International levels for the entire gamut of Technical Education Sector.
In the conference, the focus would be on Emerging Policies & Best Practices in Skill Development & Entrepreneurship. The major sub-themes are as follows:
- Entrepreneurship Policy Initiatives
- Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
- Rural Entrepreneurship
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Vocational Education
- Govt. policies & implications in the above area
- Impact Studies, Researches & Case Studies
- Skill Development- Global Perspective
- Entrepreneurship- Global
Who can Attend?
The Convention will be a meeting ground for Senior official from Govt., Industry, academicians, practitioners, researchers, students and professionals from various fields.
Call for Papers
- Abstracts for individual papers and posters are invited relating to the theme of the conference, in which you wish your abstract to be included, should also be mentioned.
- Indicate the form of presentation (ORAL/POSTER).
- Candidates are requested to use 12‐point Times New Roman font for the text with single line spacing without indentations.
- Candidates are requested to mail the abstracts to email@example.com
- The last date for submission of abstracts is December 30, 2019.
- Registered participants will be provided guest house accommodation at NITTTR Bhopal campus, on payment basis.
Phone Number: 0755‐2661600
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org