The International Conference on Signal and Information Processing 2020 (IConSIP-II 2020), a second in the series, aims to provide a collaborative, enlightening and encouraging platform for its participants towards the exchange of their innovative ideas, enrichment of domain knowledge and expansion of the community network.
IConSIP-II will be a wonderful opportunity for the participants to interact with globally renowned authorities and contributors in the field of Signal, Image and Information Processing along with Information Coding and Transmission, Information Storage, Retrieval and Authentication, Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, and Intelligence.
- Image Generation,
- Acquisition and Processing,
- Information (Signal/Image/Video) Processing,
- Image and Video Compression,
- Information (Signal/Image/Video) storage, retrieval, and authentication,
- Image-based Modeling and Algorithms,
- Watermarking Methods and Protection,
- Video Analysis,
- Multi-resolution Imaging Techniques,
- Performance Analysis and Evaluation,
- Motion and Tracking Algorithms and Applications,
- Biomedical Signal and Image Analysis,
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing,
- Segmentation and Recognition,
- Document Image Analysis,
- Biometrics, Visual Multimedia,
- Machine Learning in Images & Video Analysis,
- Adaptive Signal Processing,
- Underwater Signal/ Image Processing,
- Computational Photography,
- Compressive Sensing
- Statistical Methods and Learning,
- Audio Processing,
- 3D Imaging,
- Supervised and Un-supervised Classification Algorithms,
- Clustering Techniques,
- Dimensionality Reduction Methods in Pattern Recognition.
Call for Papers
- Authors are invited to submit unpublished papers, based on their original contributed research and experimentation, which are not in consideration at any other conference or journal.
- All selected and registered papers will be published at IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Participants will have exposure to state-of-art and cutting-edge topics in the relevant domain by means of participation in tutorials, plenary and key note sessions, interaction with domain experts and peer researches towards the enrichment of knowledge.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for paper submission: April 6, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: June 8, 2020
- Camera-ready paper submission: July 27, 2020
Email ID: email@example.com