The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jaipur is organizing a three day International Conference on Secure Cyber Computing & Communications from December 24 to 26, 2020.
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002, under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi.
The papers are invited for the conference on the following topics (but is not limited to):
- Agile Methods
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Mining Software Repositories
- Self Adaptive System
- System Modeling and Simulation
- Model-Driven Development
- Mobile and Web Applications
- Intelligent Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Quality assurance
- Cloud at the Edges and Mobile cloud
- Spatial Mobility, geo-location, and management
- Hybrid cloud infrastructure for IoT
- Optimization of data traffic, latencies, and Reliability of cloud
- Analyzing scientific and business data
- Mining sequences, streams, text, web, graphs, rules, patterns, logs data, Spatio-temporal data, biological data;
- Medical Image Processing
- Image Watermarking
- Document Image processing
- Knowledge Extraction
- Real-Time Event Learning and Detection
- Cognition and Computer Vision
- Image Mining and texture recognition
- Deep Learning
- Meta-Learning and Algorithm Selection
- Time series prediction and forecasting
- High reliability and error tolerance in AI
- Cognitive Computing
- Audio / Video Recognition
- The Machine Learning / AI intersection
Call for Papers
- All the papers submitted to the conference should be written in English with the maximum page length of six printed pages (10pt font).
- However, three additional pages are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per extra page.
- Authors should submit their original unpublished work in PDF format to ICSCCC 2020.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the paper is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- Plagiarism Check using Urkund/ Turnitin.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Full paper Submission Deadline: June 10, 2020
- Acceptance Notification Deadline: July 10, 2020
- Camera Ready Manuscript Deadline: July 25, 2020
- Conference Registration Deadline: August 25, 2020
Phone Number: (+91) 181-2690301
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in CfP: Symposium on Semiconductor Materials & Devices at NIT Jalandhar [Oct 21-23]: Submit by July 31.