The School of Mechanical Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), is organizing an Online Conference on Science, Engineering & Technology from October 26 to 27, 2020.
This 21st International Conference will serve as a great platform with an excellent form of academicians and experts from industries for sharing knowledge and research in the field of life sciences. Engineering and Technology along with managerial aspects.
The main objective is to provide research and development activities in all the domains to facilitate information exchange between researchers, developers, engineers, and students working around the globe.
- Materials/ Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Environmental & Analytical Chemistry
- Medical Biotechnology
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Marine Diversity and Resources
- Machine Learning and Block chain Technology
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Next-Generation 5G Networks
- Role of e-banking in rural India
- Challenges of Women Entrepreneurs
- Recent trends in the Indian finance system
- Use of technology in Language Teaching & Learning
- Smart products for healthcare
- An observational study of medical problems for design intervention
- IoT and its related applications
- Big data analytics and Big data frameworks
- Artificial intelligence
- UG/ PG/ Research Scholars: INR 800
- Faculty: INR 900
- Industry Participants: INR 1000
- International Participants: INR 10000
The paper should be as per the IEEE format. Conference registration includes paper presentations and certificates of participation/ presentation. All the submitted papers will go for blind peer review by competent reviewers. Best papers will be published in Scopus indexed journals.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Conference date: 26th and 27th October 2020.
- Last date for submission of full paper: 10th October 2020
- Notification of Acceptance through mail: 15th October 2020
- Last date for Registration: 20th October 2020
Phone No: 9444433820
Phone Number: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.