About the Organiser
DIT University, erstwhile Dehradun Institute of Technology, is a university near Dehradun in India, established by the non-profit Unison Group. DIT University has been established by Govt. of Uttarakhand vide Act No.10 of 2013 dated 15 February 2013 and is recognized by the UGC under section 2 of the UGC Act, 1956.
About the Conference
The 1st International Conference on Rural Tourism – Challenges, Scope and Entrepreneurship Development on 24-27 April 2020 at DIT University Dehradun Uttarakhand (India). The conference is organized by Centre for Policy and Leadership Development (CPLD), Vardering India, Uttarakhand in collaboration with DIT University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
The conference also aims to bring together leading academic scientists and researchers to exchange and share their experiences and scientific research results, ideas and applications about all the aspects of Tourism Science and Hospitality Management and scope, opportunities in Entrepreneurship development in Rural Tourism.
Tourism science is both fundamental and an applicative science, so we also invite representatives from the economy, hotel industry, tourist agencies, as well as government representatives to attend the conference.CPLD 1st International Conferences includes various themes and sub-themes so it will be interesting for different attendees from various science and economy fields.
- Rural tourism: opportunities and challenges
- Rural tourism, regional development and Innovation
- Innovation in Tourism and Business
- Sustainability & Legal aspects in Tourism and Business
- Entrepreneurship in Tourism, Business
- ICT & Digital India: Backbone for Tourism and Entrepreneurship
To submit the paper, click here.
For further details about registration and payments, click here.
- Paper Submission by: Feb 25, 2020
- Acceptance by: Feb 28, 2020
- Registration by: March 10, 2020
- Camera-ready papers by: March 25, 2020
Phone: +91 7535990787