The role and participation of women in environmental sustainability and innovation is one of the most pressing issue to ensure growth and economic development of the society. The challenge is that how to include perspectives and empathic understanding of women in harvesting of energy, creating clean and smart cities, developing technology driven agriculture, developmental projects, and fostering science, technology and innovation.
There is a need to understand and know about impacts of development projects on women in India. The challenges for the participation of women in science, technology and innovation are also significant for this conference. The conference is open to all the stakeholders who are engaged in above areas.
Call for Papers
The researchers and interested stakeholders are encouraged to submit papers on the following identified themes:
- Women and Environmental Sustainability for Agriculture.
- Women’s Participation and Clean Cities.
- Role of women and Energy Harvest.
- Women and Environmental Sustainability for Innovation.
- Local, National and Regional Impact of Development Projects on Women.
- Women in Science, Technology and Innovation.
- Sustainability and Women Participation.
- Extended abstract should be at least in 1000 words.
- The extended abstract should consists of title, clearly indicating the research problem, objectives, research questions/hypothesis, methodology, tentative results of the research.
- The extended abstract should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org. It should be submitted as word doc file.
- Full paper should be written in range of 2500-3000
- Words should be in Times New Roman style, Font size 12, Spacing 1.5, APA referencing style by using referencing software.
- An abstract of 250 word, 6 key words, name, affiliation, email and address of author(s).
- Indicate clearly details of corresponding author(s).
It is planned to publish the accepted papers in International Journal/ISBN Book volume.
- Extended Abstract: Mar 9
- Intimation for Abstract Acceptance: Mar 14
- Full Paper Submission & Registration: Mar 21
For any queries, contact
- Dr. Rajbeer Singh (Coordinator) 011 26704707
- Ashutosh Tiwari (academic assistance)9013252371
- Vairaj Arjune(academic assistance)8373986805
- Anjan Chamuah(logistics assistance)8377826505
- E-mail: email@example.com