About the Organiser
Dr Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology (MCET) established in 1998 is a private, autonomous, self-financing, co-educational institution approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to the Anna University. The college is located on the Coimbatore – Dindukal National Highway (NH-209).
About the Conference
The Conference on Renewable Energy and Sustainable Environment (RESE) emerges with an objective to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Renewable Energy and Sustainable Environment.
It is also poised to provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, industrialist and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, as well as practical challenges, encountered followed by solutions adopted in the fields of Renewable and Sustainable Environment.
- To explore and exchange solutions in renewable energy technologies and environmental issues.
- To examine the impact of energy and environmental technologies on society.
- To develop a collaborative partnership with national and international organisations.
- To promulgate environment consciousness to the younger generation.
- Energy Storage Materials & Technology
- Energy Systems – Modelling and Distribution
- Geothermal Energy
- Hybrid Energy Systems
- IoT for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Environment
- Smart and Microgrids
- Solar Energy Technologies (Solar Thermal and PV)
- Waste to Energy
- Wind Energy
- Air Pollution Control and Monitoring
- Carbon Sequestration
- Climate Change and Environment Sustainability
- Eco-Design and Sustainable Cities
- Green Buildings
- NanoMaterials for Sustainable Development
- Smart Cities
- Solid Waste Treatment and Management(Municipal Waste, Hazardous Waste, E-Waste)
- Sustainable Development Management
- Sustainable Livelihood
- Waste Water Treatment and Management
- Final date for Paper Submission: Oct 15, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: Nov 1, 2019
- Final date for camera-ready paper submission: Nov 20, 2019
- Final date for registration (Paper presentation and Delegates): Nov 30, 2019
Interested candidates can register for the conference by clicking this link.
Conveners: Dr I. Rajendran, Dr R.Venkatasubraman, Dr P.Govindasamy, Dr A. Sakthivel
Phone: 04259-236030/40/50, +91-9942955520, +91-9942162662