The main goal of the conference is to bring together researchers, scientists, and experts from universities, companies, institutions, communities, agencies, associations and societies to provide them a unique platform for sharing ideas on the recent developments related to these subjects. International Conference on Renewable Energy Integration Into Smart Grids: A Multidisciplinary Approach To Technology Modelling and Simulation is being organized in technical collaboration with IEEE. IEEE Bhubaneswar sub-section and IEEE Kolkata section will be the technical co-sponsor.
Special sessions, posters, and oral presentations will be included as a part of this Conference program. Full-length papers are invited on the following topics. The keywords are mentioned as suggestions for authors. Submissions are welcome in any research topic related to energy.
- Biomass and biofuels
- Fuel cells
- Energy integration and storage
- Thermochemical and hydrogen storage
- Electrochemical storage
- Energy, environment, and society
- Energy conservation and auditing
- Wind Energy and its application
- Tidal energy and its application
- Geothermal energy and its application
- Nuclear energy and its application
- Material development for energy storage
- PV Module Design, Manufacture, Performance and Reliability
- Sustainability and Recycling
- Performance of PV Systems
- Novel Concepts for PV Modules
- Power Electronic Converters and Control Systems
- Distributed generation and Grid Interconnection
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy Storage & Battery Charging Techniques
- Power Quality & EMI
- Modeling and simulation on optimizing the process and design parameters
- Validation of mathematical models used in the computer simulation
- Modeling on Multi-criteria decision theory
- Modeling on Multi-attributes decision theory
- Computational modeling
Call for Papers
- Original research articles broadly within the scope of the conference topics, written in the English language, are solicited.
- All submissions should be written in English with a maximum page length of SIX (6) printed pages. Papers should be in PDF format as well as word format, two columns, (minimum 10-point font) or greater and compliant with IEEE manuscript guidelines.
- To submit your abstracts, click here.
- The last date to submit your abstracts is November 30, 2019.
Email ID: email@example.com