IFCAI Business School (IBS) Mumbai is organizing the 4th International Marketing Conference on Reimagining Marketing: Confluence of Creativity & Technology on April 12.
Since its inception in 1995, IBS has been one of the best B-Schools in the country, providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students. It offers innovative and globally accepted programs and great opportunities for all-round development.
About the Conference:
Marketing strategy today is at the crossroads of business needs and changing consumer desires. It is imperative for organizations to retain a competitive advantage in a challenging and constantly evolving market place.
Marketing strategy should include a clear relationship between the brand purpose and the role employees play to make this purpose real in the world. In many leading organizations, marketing is proactively uniting functions such as technology, corporate planning, and finance to build forward-looking scenarios and strategies for how to increase customer value.
The ‘4th International Marketing Conference on Reimagining Marketing: Confluence of Creativity & Technology’ offers a platform to debate and promote collaboration and facilitate learning between academics and industry practitioners hailing from diverse fields of management in order to develop cutting edge Marketing strategies in the foreseeable future.
Who should attend?
Researchers, academicians, management consultants, corporate professionals, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and masters students in management and related disciplines would derive maximum benefit from this conference.
Meluha, The Fern, Powai, Mumbai.
- Corporate/Industry Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Management Consultants: Rs. 3000 per participant inclusive of taxes.
- Academicians (Faculty/Consultants): Rs. 2500 per participant inclusive of taxes.
- Ph.D/Research Scholars, Business School Management Students: Rs. 1000 per participant.
- Foreign Participants (Academicians, Professionals): Rs. 7000 (US $100) per participant.
How to Register?
- Download the Registration Form provided here.
- The form may be sent to our Campus, addressed to :
“4th International Marketing Conference on Reimagining Marketing: Confluence of Creativity & Technology” IBS Business School, Hiranandani Knowledge Park, Opp. Hiranandani Hospital, Off. Technology Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai
Mumbai – 400 076.
- In the case of Spot registration, 10% additional fee will be charged.
- Participants will have to make their own travel arrangements. IBS, Mumbai will help them in making their stay arrangements in Mumbai.
- Each registered participant who attends the conference in person or in absentia will be awarded a Certificate of participation.
Phone: +91 (22) 4043 4343 / 300
For further information, click here.