The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati is organizing a National Conference on Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (NCRAC) from February 24 to 26, 2021.
NCRAC 2022 is taking up the international platform to disseminate the presented knowledge to the far reaches of the RAC field worldwide.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
The conference will cover all significant areas of Refrigeration and Air conditioning, including:
- Energy efficiency and cold/heat recovery
- Novel/ alternate ecofriendly RAC systems
- Natural/ new refrigerants and mixtures
- Refrigerated cold chain, transport, and cold stores
- Food cold storage and refrigerated transport
- Sorption heating and cooling systems
- District heating and cooling
- Desiccant and evaporative cooling
- Indoor air quality and Industrial ventilation
- Green buildings
- Modern innovations in HVAC systems
- Low-temperature applications
- Building services and automation
- Materials for energy conversion systems
- Thermodynamic cycles
- Thermal comfort and comfort standards
- Thermal energy storage
- Materials and HMT in HVAC&R
Call for Papers
Academia authors intending to present Research Papers must submit an abstract of 250 words by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon acceptance of the abstract, authors are required to send the full paper in the prescribed format, which will be communicated later. All papers will be reviewed to ensure high standards.
Authors are required to submit the revised manuscript in the prescribed format addressing all the review comments to the Technical Committee for final acceptance. All selected papers will be considered for publication in reputed SCI and Scopus indexed Journals.
- Short abstracts (250 words): 30th Jun 2021
- Abstract acceptance: 30th Jul 2021
- Full paper submission: 1st Nov 2021
- Revised paper submission: 7th Jan 2022
- Conference dates: 24-26th Feb 2022
Click here to view the official notification for the Conference on Refrigeration & Air Conditioning by IIT Guwahati
You might also be interested in: