In light of United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (FCCC/CP/2015/L.9/Rev.1 dated 12th December 2015), the Department of Environmental Science and Engineering (ESE), IIT(ISM) Dhanbad in collaboration with FICCI, New Delhi proposes to organize a two days (6-7 February 2020) National Conference on “Recent Trends in Environmental Pollution and Disaster Risk Reduction (RTEPDRR)”.
The conference RTEPDRR-2020 will bring together leading Researchers, Engineers and Scientists, Consultants, Decision Makers and Planners in the domain of interest from around the Country. Earth/environmental/climate scientists working in the relevant field to are invited to participate and make the program successful.
The seminar will offer an opportunity for researchers to discuss the recent developments in the field of basic and applied sciences about “Recent Trends in Environmental Pollution” to chalk out an action plan for the management of natural resources.
- Aquatic Geochemistry
- Aquatic Biogeochemistry
- Water Quality in Urban, Industrial and Rural Regions
- Nutrients in Aquatic Systems
- Mercury Pollution
- Fluoride Pollution
- Arsenic Pollution
- Cadmium Pollution
- Chromium Pollution
- Organic Pollution
- Waste Water Pollution
- Urban, Industrial and Rural Air Quality
- Emission of Particulate Matter
- Aerosol Dynamics
- Toxic Elements in Air
- Air Pollution Modelling
- GHG Evolution
- Air Pollution due to the Municipal and Industrial Solid Wastes
- Glaciers, Rivers, Lakes, Groundwater, Mangroves, and Coastal Ecosystems
- Himalayan Ecosystems
- Peninsular Ecosystems
- Forest, Rural, Urban and Industrial Ecosystems
- Agricultural Productivity
- Energy Production
Call for Abstracts
- To submit your abstracts, click here.
- The Last Date for the Registration, Submission of Abstract and Full-Length Paper is 25 January 2020. Details of Conference Sessions and List of Abstract/Papers with respective author/co-authors will be circulated on 30th January 2020.
- The delegates/sponsors are requested to register by sending their registration fee through a crossed Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank, in favor of “The Registrar, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad-826004”.
- Delegates/sponsors can also send registration fee through online transaction on following details: Account Holder: Registrar, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad; Name of Bank: Canara Bank; Branch: 0986, Saraidhela, Dhanbad, Jharkhand; Account No: 0986101009746; Account type: Saving; IFSC Code: CNRB0000986; MICR Code: 826015003.
- The duly completed registration form should reach the Convener on or before 25 January 2020.
Phone Number: +91-8800699428
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org