The International Conference on “Recent Innovation in Signal processing and Embedded System” is jointly organised by Electronics Deptt. MANIT and ESIEE Paris. It is technically sponsored by IEEE, IETE.
The Conference will give an opportunity to academicians, researchers and industrialist working in the area of communication systems, Signal processing and Embedded systems to present their work and innovative ideas on an interactive platform.
Though call for paper for all important upcoming areas which are related to these themes are mentioned in section “Call for papers”, but the list does not limit to only these areas.
The author’s contribution or any innovative idea related to major themes is welcomed for submission. The conference will feature invited talks, pre conference tutorials and technical paper presentations.
Selected papers from the conference in the ﬁeld of real-time parallel multi-core scheduling and GPU implementations of medical image processing algorithms will be invited to submit extended versions to a JRTIP Journal (Journal of Real Time Image Processing) special issue on real time multi-core parallel scheduling and GPU implementations of medical image processing algorithms.
All the papers accepted will be available on IEEE explorer Digital Library.
- Paper submission: 30th April 2017
- Notiﬁcation of acceptance: 30th June
- Early bird Registration: 15th July
- Regular Registration: 10th August
- Last date of registration: 20th August
- Papers having maximum six pages must be submitted electronically through easy chair conference management.
- Manuscripts should be written in English.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font).
- Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address.
- Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch x 11 inch).
- The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- Please compare all author names in EDAS with the author list in your paper.
- They must be identical and in the same order.
- Submission implies that the manuscript has not been published previously, and is not currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Industry track papers should not exceed 10 pages (including appendices and references).
- Each submission will be reviewed by at least three members of the Industry Track Program Committee.
- Papers will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, application strength, signiﬁcance, relevance, and clarity of presentation.
For more information, please view the official brochure given here.