About the Organiser
Sambalpur University is located in Burla town, of district Sambalpur, India, in the Indian state of Odisha. Popularly known as Jyoti Vihar. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. Governor of Odisha is the Chancellor of the university. The campus is located 15 km away from Sambalpur.
About the Conference
The National Conference on Recent Innovations in Computer Science & Information Technology (RICSIT-2020) is organised by PG Department of Computer Science & Applications, Sambalpur University, Odisha from March 2-3, 2020.
RICSIT – 2020 aims to provide a forum for eminent academicians, technologists, scientists, researchers and students with a view to advance the state of the art. The forum will be an excellent opportunity to present their ideas and discuss the entire spectrum of topics on the latest developments & future trends in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Image, Video & Speech Processing
- Soft Computing, Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Internet Of Things, Artificial Intelligence
- Data mining & Data Warehousing
- Big Data, Databases and Applications
- Neural Networks & Fuzzy Logic
- Genetic Algorithms Swarm Intelligence
- Parallel Computing
- Computer and Network security
- Biometrics & Bio-informatics
- Intelligent Networks and Security
- Natural Language Processing
- Any other topic related to the theme of the Conference
The electronic version of the paper should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepted papers of RICSIT-2020 will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- Industry Delegates: 2000/-
- Academicians: 1200/-
- Research Scholars: 1000/-
- Students: 500/-
The registration fee should be sent in the form of Demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Director, National Conference, Dept. of CSA, S.U.’, payable at UCO Bank, Katapali, Burla branch only and to be sent to the address of correspondence along with the filled in the registration form.
- Paper Submission: 15th Feb, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 17th Feb, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 18th Feb, 2020
Organizing Secretary: Mr Niranjan Bara