The Department of Chemical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur and IIChE Jaipur Regional Centre, Jaipur is organizing an International Conference on Recent Innovations in Cleaner Technologies from March 8 to 9, 2021.
The International Conference on “Recent Innovations in Cleaner Technologies (RICT – 2021)” aims to build problem-solving strategies and skills that are widely useful in water pollution control, air pollution control, and solid waste control along with stimulating innovation in the design of pollution control systems.
RICT-2021 intended to provide knowledge for the development of cleaner technology to minimize waste generation. This conference is to bring together researchers, academicians, professionals, policymakers, scientists, and industries fraternity to cover the latest advances in pollution control technologies. It will be two days International conference during which there will be keynote addresses by experts along with an oral presentation by different speakers.
It provides an opportunity to share and enrich knowledge, novel techniques and to attempt challenging problems in frontier areas of Pollution Control.
- Keynote lectures by eminent persons.
- Special lectures by Industrial persons
- Best paper awards for Innovative research.
- Publications of selected good quality papers after peer review in the “ASCE Journal of Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste’ ’as a special issue.
Who can Attend?
- Faculty, scientists, research scholars, and students of science, engineering, medicine, law, or any related öelds from academic institutions, universities, or research labs.
- Senior Engineers/ Administrators/ Researchers from Industry.
- Those who are involved in policymaking from government or non-government organizations.
Call for Abstracts
Research articles, review papers, case studies may be presented at the conference. The delegates who would like to present a paper at the conference should submit an abstract of not more than 250 words before the submission through the online link. Corresponding/ presenting authors of the abstracts will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the abstract for presentation at the conference.
Only registered and presented papers in Conference will be considered for Special Issue in the “ASCE Journal of Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste.” A technical proceeding (Electronic) with ISBN No. having all Accepted and Registered papers. To submit your papers online, click here.
The last date to submit your papers is January 15, 2021.
- Submission of abstract: 15th January 2021
- Acceptance of abstract: 20th January 2021
- Full paper submission on or before: 15th February 2021
Dr. V. Subbaramaiah, Chairman, RICT-2021,
Department of Chemical Engineering,
MNIT Jaipur, JLN Marg, Jaipur-302017,
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: 9549650141
For full notification, click the link below.