This International Conference is in continuation of the previous six such conferences in which five were organized by Missouri University of Science & Technology, Rolla, USA, and the latest one was organized in Delhi under the leadership of Prof. Shamsher Prakash. The 7th International Conference on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics (ICRAGEE) will be held at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore during July 13-16, 2020.
The conference shall have invited Plenary lectures, Keynote Lectures, State of the Art and Practice (SOAP) Lectures, Special Presentation Lectures (SPL) and contributed original research papers for discussion and publication in the proceedings. It will provide a platform to review the contributions and accomplishments in the field of soil dynamics in the last few years and draw an agenda for the future course of action keeping the national and global needs at the forefront.
- Field and laboratory testing of soils for the estimation of dynamic soil properties
- Latest findings on liquefaction of soils
- Seismic slope stability and landslides
- Seismic design of retaining walls, marine structures, and dams
- Seismic design of shallow and deep foundations
- Soil-structure interaction under dynamic loading
- Engineering seismology, strong ground motions
- Ground response analyses and local site effects
- Seismic hazard analyses
- Seismic hazard zonation: micro zonation projects and procedures
- Seismic risk assessment
- Ground improvement techniques for the reduction of seismic hazard
- Role of building codes in the reduction of seismic risk
- Wave propagation, engineering vibrations
- Vibration problems of high-speed railways
- Vibration absorption / isolation applications
- Performance of constructed facilities in extreme events/case histories of geotechnical earthquake engineering
- Reconnaissance reports of recent damaging earthquakes
- GIS and remote sensing applications for geo-hazards
- Sensors and satellite technology for disaster management
- Seismic risk management and economics
- Community preparedness and pre-earthquake disaster management
- Innovative geotechnical applications in earthquake disaster management
- Earthquake engineering education
- Review of seismic design codes
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit extended abstract (about 800-1000 words) or abstract (about 200 words) in .docx or .pdf format by Sept 15, 2019. Abstract/Extended Abstract should indicate the Theme Number under which it falls on the uppermost corner of the right-hand side. Title, author(s) name(s) and affiliations along with email addresses of the authors are required.
Interested candidates can submit their abstracts online by clicking here.
- Abstract submission deadline: September 15, 2019
- Abstract acceptance notification: September 30, 2019
- Submission of full-length paper: September 30, 2019.
- Submission of revised full-length paper after review (if required): Feb 15, 2020
- Acceptance of full-length paper: Mar 1, 2020
Phone Number: +91- 9471192250
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.