NIT Puducherry is organizing a two-day National Conference on Recent Advances in Fuel Cells & Solar Energy during May 11-12 at Thiruvettakudi, Karaikal.
About the Conference:
This conference aims to create a common platform among young and seasoned academics to discuss recent advances in Fuel cells and Solar Energy. This conference will provide a path for researchers, academicians, industrialists, and students to learn about the recent developments in Fuel cells and Solar Energy.
- To learn the basics of Solar Energy and Fuel cells.
- To understand the recent trends in the field of Solar Energy and Fuel Cells.
- To discuss the industry scenario of Solar Energy and Fuel cells.
Papers are invited pertaining to all Fuel Cells and Solar Energy related topics. Topics include, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Hydrogen Production using Bio Fuel-Fuel Cells.
- PEM Fuel Cells.
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells.
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cells.
- Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells.
- Alkaline Fuel Cells.
- Fuel Cells Stacks.
- Thermochemical Energy and Storage.
- Fuel Cells System Modeling.
- Solar Thermal Systems.
- Solar Concentrators.
- Solar PV.
- Concentrating Photovoltaics.
- Solar PV/Thermal.
- Solar Coatings, Materials and Energy Storage.
- Solar Receiver.
- Solar Heating & Cooling.
- Solar Economics.
Who Should Participate?
- Delegates from Industry.
- Ph.D. Scholars.
- UG & PG Students.
Click here to submit your abstracts.
- IndustryPersons: Early- Rs. 9000; Late- Rs. 10000.
- Academicians: Early- Rs. 6000; Late- Rs. 7000.
- ResearchScholars/Students: Early- Rs. 5500; Late- 6500.
- Listeners: Early- Rs. 2000; Late- Rs. 2500.
- Paid accommodation on sharing basis will be arranged in the Institute hostel or Guesthouse on prior request on the first come first serve basis.
- The charges would be Rs. 200 per day per person. It will be shared accommodation.
- Click here to register for accommodation.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: April 7, 2019.
- Notification of Acceptance: April 9, 2019.
- Submission of Full-length paper: April 16, 2019.
- Acceptance Notification of full paper: April 21, 2019.
- Submission of Camera-ready Paper: April 26, 2019.
- Registration Deadline (Early Bird): April 22-May 2.
- Registration Deadline (Late): May 3-10, 2019.
Click here to Register.
E-mail: sendhil80[at]nitpy.ac.in, ncrafs19.nitpy[at]gmail.com