About the Organiser
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (A Christian Minority Institution) formerly known as Sathyabama Engineering College was established in 1987 by Dr Jeppiaar. It is a premier institute imparting knowledge in the areas of engineering, science, and contribution to the field of technical education for over two decades resulted in granting Deemed University Status on 16th July 2001.
About the Conference
The International Conference on Recent Advances in Communication, Energy and Sensors (RACES-2019) will be held at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University), Chennai, India, during 13th – 15th November 2019.
This conference aims to bring together illustrious minds in the broad areas of Electronics, Communication, Networking, Signal and Image Processing, Energy, power Electronics, Power systems, Sensors, Instrumentation, Automation, Embedded Systems and Robotics. The conference will be beneficial to Researchers, Academicians, Industry and R& D community by bringing together experts from diverse fields to discuss recent progress and to share ideas on open questions. The conference features eminent keynote speakers in the main areas.
- Communication & Networking
- Signal and Image Processing
- Energy, Power Electronics and Power systems
- Sensors, Instrumentation & Automation
- Embedded Systems
For full details about the themes, click here.
- Authors are required to submit a one page abstract of their original and unpublished research work on or before 25th Oct 2019 via email through races2k19[at]gmail.com . Acceptance of peer-reviewed abstracts will be intimated through email for the submission of the full manuscript.
- The abstract template is available here.
Interested delegates can register for the conference through this link.
|Indian Delegate –|
|Participation only / Accompany||INR 2000|
|Foreign Delegate||USD 150|
|Foreign Participants only /|
|Virtual Presentation (Exclusively for foreign participants)||USD 100|
- Abstract Submission: 25th Oct 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance: 30th Oct 2019
- Last Date for Registration: 5th Nov 2019
- Submission of Full Paper: 10th Nov 2019
- Conference Dates: 13th – 15th Nov 2019
Organizing Secretary: Dr T. Sasipraba
Phone: +91-44-2450 3065