The Department of Civil Engineering of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad is organizing the National Conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering on June 28. Submit abstracts by March 30.
About the Conference:
The national seminar NCRACE-2019 is an attempt to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and imbibition of knowledge and expertise between different related research fields of
It aims to bring together the scholars of laboratory research, industrial experience, policymakers and students of related fields to foster interdisciplinary approach towards innovative theories, methodologies, tools, and applications for a sustainable future.
Themes of Conference:
- Structural Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Remote Sensing and GIS Applications.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Disaster Management.
- Transportation Engineering.
Academicians and research scholars
- Early Registration: Rs. 1000.
- After April 30th: Rs. 1200.
Participants from Industry and Organizations
- Early Registration: Rs. 2500.
- After April 30th: Rs. 3000.
- Early Registration: Rs. 500.
- After April 30th: Rs. 800.
Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the
convener of the conference through email at ncrsa2018[at]gmail.com.
- Abstract Submission: March 30.
- Full Paper Submission: April 30.
Dr. K. Manjula Vani.