The Applied Science Department of the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur is organizing a two-day conference on Recent Advances in Chemical Science during March 29-30. Submit papers by March 22.
The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur is a residential Technological University established by Government of Uttar Pradesh in 1962. It aims to evolve and impart comprehensive higher education with the focus on applied science, Engineering, Technology, Management, and allied areas.
About the Conference:
The National conference is projected to provide a common platform for interactions between researchers and academicians which will open new doors of scientific works to face new challenges in the area of chemistry for the betterment of life.
It is aimed to explore the innovative and creative ideas through interactive sessions of the keynote speakers/ resource persons and the participants from the different parts of the country. It is also an effort to motivate the young researchers from the different domain of Chemical Sciences to contribute their novel ideas.
The conference will cover all broad disciplines of the Chemistry/Chemical Sciences.
The organizing committee of the conference invites Abstract/Full paper/Poster submissions from researchers, academicians, and scientists on the following areas which include and are not limited to:
- Polymer Chemistry.
- Composite Materials.
- Energy Materials.
- Nano Materials.
- Membrane Science.
- Catalysis/ Photo-Catalysis.
- Ionic Liquids.
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
- Drug design.
- Chalcogens Chemistry.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Carbohydrate Chemistry.
- Green Chemistry.
- Solid State Chemistry.
- Wastewater Treatment.
Call for Paper:
- Original contributions are invited from the academicians, researchers, and scientist associated with diverse areas of Chemical Sciences.
- The Abstract/full-length paper needs to be submitted via Email to ncracs2019[at]gmail.com.
- Last date for the submission of full paper: March 22.
- Notification of acceptance of full paper: March 25.
- Last date of registration: March 26.
- Date of conference: March 29-30.
- Faculty members: Rs. 1000.
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500.
- Industrial personnel: Rs. 1500.
The enclosed registration form or its photocopy may be filled and sent with registration fee to this correspondence address:
- Dr. Krishna Kumar, Joint Secretary, NCRACS-2019. Contact No.: 9235552356, Email: email@example.com; OR
- Dr. P. P. Pande, Organizing Secretary, NCRACS-2019. Contact No.: 9235500513, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.