Andhra University is conducting a National Conference on Recent Advances in Chemical Engineering from January 21 to 22, 2020 and prospective authors are invited to submit technical papers latest by January 9, 2020.
The national conference is being organized by The Andhra University which happens to be one of the earliest seats of learning on the east coast of India, established by the erstwhile British Raj in the year 1926. Dr. S. Radha Krishnan who later became president of India served here as Vice-Chancellor, Sir CV Raman, Nobel Laureate, Sir CR Reddy, the founder Vice-Chancellor had served the University, in its formative years with distinction.
The University has been offering a wide range of graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in various disciplines in Arts, Science, Law, Pharmacy, and Engineering.
- Batteries, Cells, and Energy Storage Devices
- Biochemical engineering, Biomedical Engineering, and Biotechnology
- Bioenergy (Biomass, Bio-fuels, Bio-gas)
- Chemical Engineering process operations
- Chemical Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical process modeling
- Chemical Process Optimization and Statistical Tools
- Chemical reaction engineering
- Chemical Reaction Engineering and Process Dynamics
- Chemical Technologist
- Computer Applications in Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Technology
- Energy Efficiency, Technologies and Energy Management
- Environment aspects, assessments and Technology
- Fluid dynamics
- Fluid flow, Mechanics, Handling Technology and Mechanical Operations
- Food engineering
- Fossil and Radioactive Fuels
- Heat transfer
- Industrial Chemistry and Green Technology
- Industrial Pollution Control Engineering
- Industrial Safety and Advanced Energy Technologies
- Marine Energy and Geothermal Energy
- Mass transfer
- Materials science
- Membranes and Analytical Techniques
- Nanoparticles and Nanotechnology
Call for Papers
- Technical papers are solicited from interested authors for presentation at the conference and publication into various journals.
- Abstracts must be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to submit is January 9, 2020.
- Last Date to Submit the Abstracts: Jan 9, 2020
- Last date to submit a full paper: Jan 15, 2020
- Last date to register online: Jan 9, 2020
Phone Number: +91-9030303636
Email ID: email@example.com