The Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is organizing an International Conference On Reaction Engineering from May 7 to 8, 2021.
The goal of this conference is to bring together scientists, scholars, and students from universities, research institutes, and industries from all around the nation. This conference will provide opportunities for the attendees to exchange new ideas face to face, establish research or business relations, and find opportunities for future collaboration.
National Institute of Technology, Raipur situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh has proven to be “Avant-grade’ in the field of science and technology over the past few decades in central India. Founded in 1956 with two engineering disciplines, Mining, and Metallurgy, the institute is one of the oldest institutes in the National Institutes of Technology system.
- Chemistry and chemical reaction engineering
- Chemical equipment and process design
- Analytical and computational chemistry
- Catalytic, biochemical & biological reactions
- Mixing & transport processes in chemical reactors
- Computational modeling of chemical processes
- Modeling& design of chemical reactors
- Control & optimization of chemical reactors
- Photosynthesis reactions
- Polymerization reactions
- Thermo-chemical conversions of biomass
- Clean & sustainable energy
- Waste to wealth
- Electrochemical reactors & processes
- Advanced materials
- Wastewater treatment, recycle & reuse
- Novel reactors &process intensification
- Coal & petroleum energy
- Chemical sensors
- Miscellaneous topics
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are requested to submit their abstracts to email@example.com.
- Abstract Submission: 5th April 2021
- Acceptance Notification: 10th April 2021
- Registration Deadline: 25th April 2021
- Full-Length Paper Submission: 25th April 2021
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.